Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg!!

I am excited for Thanksgiving! We are spending it at my parent's house this year with the family (except for 2 siblings.. we will miss you!!). I am greatful for so many things! Especially my family
-Brady does soo much for me and Kaden. He's a wonderful husband and dad.

-Kaden is such a joy to all of us. He makes us laugh and smile so much. We love that boy so much!


-Parents.. our parents do so much for us! Including letting us live at their house until we move. We are so greatful for them.


-Brothers & Sisters.. we have such fun families! We all get along and enjoy being together. And we love our nieces and nephews!!


Anyway, we are looking forward to Thanksgiving and then Christmas. It's going to be fun this year! Kaden already loves Santa! Even when we see a snowman or a christmas tree, he says "Santa!". We will see how he does when he gets to sit on his lap.. that'll be a fun picture! I have a cute piture of Kaden from the other day..










Doesn't he look smart?! That's my boy!!

Also, we went to Twilight last night and I LOVED IT!!! I was so excited on the way there, and just soo excited watching the movie. I really enjoyed it and look forward to New Moon!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

That's crazy you guys are moving, I bet your Mom is sad! At least it isn't too far away! How fun for you guys!!! Have a happy thanksgiving!!!

Kim said...

What a cute post! Kaden that little scholar, i think he's ready for preschool:) See you in 2 days!!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Hey Linds,
Are you watching me? It is sure fun to have you here. Your little family is so cute. Everyone, Kaden went to nursery today and didn't miss his mom even once. He is a big boy now.