Monday, October 13, 2008

I saw this on Kim's blog.. and it's weird because I really think this describes me. And Brady really wants one of these cars! So that is strange!!

I'm a Mazda RX-8!

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

2 comments:

Kim said...

How funny that matt and brady are the same. I guess we have the same taste in men! Tall, dark and handsome, right?

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Hey Linds,
How funny.....I took the car quiz and I am the same Mazda as you are. Who would have thought??
I like your update with the b-day pictures. It is fun to see them online. Keep it up.
Mom