Well Brady decided he wanted to go back and finish school! So.. today we will be sending in his application to BYU-Idaho!! We're really hoping it works out. He's ready to be serious and finish school. And that works for me! We're also ready to get away for a little bit and be on our own... still close enough to family though! Anyway, wish us luck! We're really wanting to go up there, so we hope it works out!
I lost my memory card.. well I think Kaden did something with it.. and I cannot find it anywhere. I am really bummed! Hopefully it will turn up somewhere soon. So no new pics. But Kaden is continuing to grow grow grow!! When he was a baby and up until his 12 month check up, he was in like the 10-20% for growth and everything. But, finally at his 15 month check up, he was in the 50% for everything! Yay! I can really tell he's getting bigger. He's so much fun! Anyway.. just a little update on us! Hopefully pics. to come soon!
5 comments:
Good LUCK! Keep us posted, hope that works out for you guys, I'm sure you'd love it up there. I'd have lots of great people I could introduce you to. (Secretly part of me wished i was up there :) ) closer to friends and bambinos haha
I'm so excited for you guys... You'll be in our prayers! You'll be so close to the temple, and still close enough to family. Good luck and let us know
Good luck. That is great the he decided to go back to school. I hope that things work out for you!
GOOD LUCK! That will be fun to go try something new for a while...and it's close to home, so it's a win-win!
I like your cute pumpkin background! I have such a hard time with those....but maybe I'll have to try again because it is very cute!
Hey Guys!! I don't know if you get the paper but there was a picture of Joe in the paper (ISJ)~~ Thought I would tell you in case you don't get it!
Post a Comment