Monday, August 25, 2008

Walking & Talking

So Kaden has finally decided that it's time to start walking! He's been taking a few steps at a time, but the past couple days has actually been walking. It's kind of a fast walk, so he makes me nervous! But, it's really exciting that he's finally walking! He is also a little copy cat. We will say a word to him and he will try to say it back. His many words include: Jesus, Hot, Ouch, ball, Thank You, Grandma, Danny, Ben, and last night he said Joshie. But basically he will say, or try to say, any word we say to him. I can't believe a year ago he was just starting to smile and he was so tiny! He has really grown up these past 14 months I can't even believe it. He's just a light in our lives and he always makes us smile.. unless he's throwing a tantrum, which isn't so cute! We love our Kaden boy!

2 comments:

Jason and Jessie said...

Hey, I just stumbled onto your blog. What a cute little family! I can't believe how big your baby is getting! He is so cute!

Kim said...

holy cow!! i can't believe he is walking around everywhere. I miss his cute little face all the time. Can't wait to see you..hopefully soon. love you guys<3