Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Little About Us...

Okay, so I have been thinking about doing a blog for a while now.. and I finally sat down and did it! Brady & I have been married for 2 years and have an adorable little 1 year old boy, Kaden. Brady is busy working for The Gables (aka his dad) and I stay home with Kaden. I spend my days cleaning, doing dishes, entertaining Kaden, feeding Kaden, reading the Twilight books and visiting family when I need to get out of the house!

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

You did a really good job on your blog. It looks so cute. Thanks for letting me know what your blog is.. I went home Saturday night and was mad I forgot to get that from you. So thanks again. Talk to you late.

Kim said...

Hey sis! LOVE the blog. I'm so excited to keep updated with you guys and my adorable nephew! Keep taking lots of pics. love u