Friday, August 29, 2008

Hair cut for Kaden!

Kaden got his first real hair cut today. He looks so grown up now! He did really good while she was cutting it.. he was totally flirting with the girl who cut his hair. I have never seen him do that! Here's some before and after pictures of his cute hair!


Mommy & Kaden









The back of his hair




Love the curls!!









Am I okay, Mom?







In the process.....







My cute little boy!!!!
He was smiling at the girl that cut his hair!

3 comments:

WeBeR FaM said...

That is so cute of Kaden getting his haircut! It looks like so much fun!

Dani said...

Hey Lindsey....I was excited when I saw your comment! I am just loving these blogs... it's so much fun to stay in touch and peep into everyone else's lives beyond high school!!

You're little guy is so dang cute! I love his big blue eyes and red hair! That's crazy that he's old enough to start walking... I bet you're having so fun being a mom, that's got to be the best job!

Good to hear from you... and now we'll be able to stay in touch!

The Gray Gang said...

So, I just happened on your blog and Oh my goodness Lindsey, your little guy is a doll!!! How fun!!!!